Royal AngleseyYacht Club
East Menai Strait Map
What We Do
• Beaumaris Rowing Club will give you a warm welcome! Our members’ ages range from
16 to 79 years of age and half of our members are female. Rowing is a suitable sport
for many disabilities.• We are out on the water several times each week throughout
the year in social rows to keep fit and for good company. Some of the best outings
take place on those calm days in the depth of winter!
• In the Summer there are tours along the length of the Menai Strait, around Puffin
Island, up the Conwy River, over to Llanfairfechan and other destinations.
• Club crews take part in WSRA League races at venues along the Welsh coast, in the
Castle to Castle Race, the Round Puffin Island Race and the marathon Great River
Race in London.
• Training & coached sessions are run on the water and on shore.
• The Club’s social programme includes regular events such the Anniversary Row, St
Mabli’s Dinner and one-off get-togethers.
From RAYC line:
Rowing up the Conwy River